Friday, February 17, 2012

Desiging for Chocolate

Please note that the logo used on this card is not correct, and so the image has been removed (sorry). This card is also no longer in use, but to get the lastest offerings, visit my Dove Chocolate Discoveries Independent Chocolatier Website.
- - - - - - -

You can always tell what someone's true love is because it comes through in everything that they do. I love Design (note the capital 'D' or maybe it should be  a capital 'L'). And so I just can't use any and every marketing piece there is. So, in trying to come up with a conversation piece about Dove Chocolate Discoveries I came up with a catch phase and graphic.

(Image removed).


I've incorporated it into my new 'reach' card - a perforated card that allows me to keep in touch with folks that may be interested in becoming a chocolatier, hosting or attending a party; and they get to keep the part with my contact information and the delicious graphic that just oozes chocolate.

You'll notice I also used two QR (Quick Response) codes. The first one (teal colored) gives my phone number when scanned, the other takes you to the Friends 'n Chocolate Facebook page.

I'd love to know what you think of it.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. I have to make a change per home office, but then, I think it would be ready for sharing with my fellow chocolatiers.

      Delete